We are seeking interest from course organisers to collaborate with BAPIO Training Academy in delivering high quality courses nationally.
BAPIO Training Academy (BTA) is one of the important pillars of BAPIO strategy to promote professional and clinical excellence in education and training. To achieve this objective BTA plans to develop high quality training and education courses in different specialities as well as generic skills courses. BTA welcomes applications from current course providers who are interested in collaboration to further expand their reach in teaching and education.
- To promote clinical and education excellence amongst all NHS health care workers.
- Organising your course in collaboration with BTA.
- You can choose a venue and faculties to provide high quality courses.
- Delivering a high standard course under the umbrella of BTA.
- Teaching materials and resources should be submitted to BTA.
- Ensure the course meets the excellent quality and relevant to the learning needs of candidates.
- Currently offering successful and high-quality teaching and training courses or want to develop a new collaborative course in the UK
- Able to demonstrate relevant management and leadership experience Expertise in the subspecialty area of the course
- Willing to organise at least 2 courses per year in collaboration with BTA. This may change depending on the needs of candidates
- Able to generate and co-produce relevant teaching material relevant to the learning needs of the candidates.
- BTA will be able to provide contact details of interested faculties if required.
- BTA team will help in registration, bookings, feedback and providing certificates for each course.
How to express interest for collaboration:
Please email your interest to email@example.com
For further information, please visit https://www.bapiotrainingacademy.com