We are seeking interest from enthusiastic and keen colleagues to be part of the faculty team at BAPIO Training Academy.
BAPIO Training Academy (BTA) is one of the important pillars of BAPIO strategy to promote professional and clinical excellence in education and training. To achieve this objective BTA plans to develop high quality training and education courses in different specialities as well as generic skills courses. BTA welcomes applications from both BAPIO members and non-members who are interested in teaching and education.
To promote clinical and education excellence amongst all health care workers.
Objective of faculties:
* Delivering high standard of quality teaching under the umbrella of BTA.
* Review teaching materials and resources
* Ensure teaching meets the excellent quality standards and is relevant to the learning needs of individual candidates.
Teaching in minimum 2 courses per year. It may change depending on the number of courses organised by BTA.
* Hold a substantive BAPIO membership upon joining the faculty group.
* To currently be active in teaching and able to demonstrate relevant teaching experience
* Expertise in the subspecialty area of the course
* Able to participate at least 2 courses per year
Support and reimbursement:
* Full administrative and professional support provided by the BTA Team.
* Certificate for participation and copy of feedback for use in their own CPD portfolios.
* Travel expenses incurred herein will be reimbursed.
* Faculties will also get other benefits for contributing.
How to apply:
Please email CV (maximum one side of A4 size paper with relevant teaching qualification and experience) with statement of interest (maximum 200 words) to firstname.lastname@example.org Please quote above reference in the subject (BTA-Faculty)
For further information, please visit https://www.bapiotrainingacademy.com/