This site is owned and operated by BAPIO Training Academy (BTA, ‘we’ or ‘us’) Office Address: The Chapel, Trinity Gardens, 9-11 Bromham Road, Bedford MK40 2BP. If you want to ask us anything about these terms & conditions or have any comments or complaints on or about our website, please email us at email@example.com
These Terms & Conditions set out the basis on which you can visit and use our website.
Please read them carefully as they contain important information. By accessing the website you are accepting them and agreeing to be bound by them. If you do not want to be bound by them, please leave the website now.
1. Ownership of Rights: All rights, including copyright, in this website are owned by or licensed to BTA. Any use of this website or its contents, including copying or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use is prohibited without the permission of BTA. You may not modify, distribute or re-post anything on this website for any purpose.
2. Accuracy of Content: BTA has taken every care in the preparation of the content of this website. However to the extent allowed by applicable law, BTA disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy of the information contained in any of the materials on this website. BTA shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise from the use of any of the information contained in any of the materials on this website.
3. Damage to your Computer: BTA makes every effort to ensure that this website is free from viruses or defects. However, we cannot guarantee that your use of this website or any websites accessible through it won’t cause damage to your computer. It is your responsibility to ensure that the right equipment is available to use the website and screen out anything that may damage it. BTA shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise to computer equipment as a result of using this website.
4. Links to Other Websites: We have placed links on this website to other websites we think you may want to visit. We do not vet these websites and do not have any control over their contents. BTA cannot accept any liability in respect of the use of these websites.
5. Exclusions of Liability: Any disclaimers and exclusions of liability in these Terms & Conditions shall not apply to any damages arising from death or personal injury caused by the negligence of BTA or any of its employees or agents or fraud. These disclaimers and exclusions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law. If any provisions of these disclaimers and exclusions shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
6. Other Legal Notices: There may be legal notices on other areas of this website which relate to your use of this website, all of which will, together with these terms & conditions govern your use of this website.
7. Changes to Legal Notices: We reserve the right to change these Terms & Conditions from time to time and you should look through them as often as possible. Should you access the website you will be deemed to have accepted any of the changes made to these terms and conditions from time to time.
8. Use of this Website from outside the UK: BTA make no representation that any products or services referred to in the materials on this website are appropriate for use, or available, in other locations. Those who choose to access this site from other locations are responsible for compliance with local laws if and to the extent local laws are applicable. Conditions shall not apply to any damages arising from death or personal injury caused by the negligence of BTA or any of its employees or agents or fraud. These disclaimers and exclusions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law. If any provisions of these disclaimers and exclusions shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
9. Law, Jurisdiction and Language: This website, any content contained herein and any contract brought into being as a result of usage of this website are governed by and construed in accordance with English Law. The parties to any such contract agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales. All contracts are concluded in English.
IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS PLEASE DO NOT PROCEED FURTHER AND NAVIGATE AWAY FROM THIS WEBPAGE
Copyright © 2015 BAPIO Training Academy.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.